Hot Takes. Cold Cuts.
Introducing Private Dining at Elm St Social Club
The Clubhouse offers an intimate (and safe!) environment in which to enjoy the company of your friends and family.
With a private room and a selection of family style menus,
all you have to do is kick back and relax.
Have something specific in mind?
Reach out to work with our team on a custom menu.
We can't wait to host you at our table!Info + Menus
InfoGet Directions to Elm St Social Club via Google Maps
Monday - Wednesday
Thursday + Friday
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday + Sunday
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We are a take out only restaurant.
*we are a small team and may be helping another customer when you call*
*for the fastest service, order online HERE*
NOW that's what I call music!
Party on with the Elm St Social Club Playlist.
Chef & Owner
- Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
- Education: Wake Forest University
- Years in the Game: 8
- Previous Teams:
- Washington, DC- 1789, Iron Gate, Rose’s Luxury
- Cincinnati, OH- Boca
- Karaoke Song: End of the Road (Boyz II Men)
- Desert Island Sandwich: Reuben
- Perfect Album: MBDTF / Channel Orange / Acid Rap
- Specialty: Perfectly-Cooked Frozen Pizza
- Celebrity You’d Trade Lives With: Dave Chappelle, Nyjah Huston
- Likes: Fried Calamari, Negronis, Key Changes
- Hot Takes: “Ketchup is the most overrated condiment in the world.” / “Friends is not a good, funny, or interesting TV show.”
Family Meal Chef
- Hometown: Olney, MD
- Education: University of Rochester, Culinary Institute of America
- Years in the Game: 11
- Previous Teams:
- New York, NY- Colicchio and Sons
- Washington, DC- Founding Farmers, Ris, 1789, Rose’s Luxury, Rappahannock Oyster Bar, Emilie’s
- Karaoke Song: I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys)
- Desert Island Sandwich: Hot Pastrami on Rye with Deli Mustard
- Perfect Album: Pinkerton (Weezer), For Emma (Bon Iver), Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads)
- Specialty: Trader Joe’s Potstickers
- Celebrity You’d Trade Lives With: Paul Newman
- Likes: Playing Golf, Watching Golf, Thinking About Golf; Noodle Soups
- Hot Takes: “The Beatles are overrated”/”Pho is better than ramen and it’s not even close”
Creative Director & Pastry Chef
Co-Founder of Baker’s Against Racism
- Hometown: Minneapolis, MN
- Education: French Culinary Institute
- Years in the Game: 10
- Previous Teams:
- New York, NY- Colicchio & Sons, Eleven Madison Park
- Washington, DC- Fiola, Pineapple and Pearls, All Purpose, Emilie’s
- Karaoke Song: Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler)
- Desert Island Sandwich: Sabich (IYKYK)
- Perfect Album: Rumors (Fleetwood Mac)
- Specialty: Annie’s White Shells with Tuna and Peas
- Celebrity You’d Trade Lives With: Miss Piggy
- Likes: Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cakes, Miller High Life, Decorating Gingerbread Houses
- Hot Takes: “People who say that Red Velvet Cake is their favorite cake are liars. Really they just like the name and cream cheese frosting.”
How do I order?
- Online- To place an order, please click HERE to go to our online ordering platform. Ordering online is the fastest and easiest way to order.
- Phone- You may also order over the phone if you prefer. Please have your credit card information ready when you call. Please also note that we are a small team and may be unable to come to the phone when helping another customer.
- We kindly ask that DO NOT place your order in person.
Can I order in advance?
- Yes! You may place an online order up to 1 week in advance. Once your order is placed, all you have to do is pick up at the selected date and time. Please note that some items are only available on weekends and may not be in stock for pre-order on week days.
Why is there a 20% service charge when I order online?
- We are a no-tipping establishment. In lieu of a traditional tipping structure, there is a 20% service charge applied to all orders (including orders placed over the phone). This model allows for fair and equitable compensation distribution for both our FOH and BOH employees. This is not a third party charge.
It wouldn't let me leave a tip, can I add one on?
- We are very glad that you enjoyed your experience and thank you for wanting to support us and our staff, but we are a no-tipping establishment. In the pursuit of creating a more fair and equitable restaurant model, we apply a 20% service charge to all orders.
When will my order be ready?
- If you selected the "pick up now" option when ordering, your order will be ready at the time stated on your order confirmation. (Normally 15-20 minutes after you placed your order).
- If you "scheduled for later" , your order will be ready for pick up at that selected time.
- If you arrive early, please wait outside until your stated order pick up time.
How do I pick up my order?
- Just come on in! Please note that masks (covering both the nose and mouth) are required at all times. If there is already a customer inside, please wait until they have exited the building to enter.
- If you are unable to access the building or feel unsafe entering for any reason, give us a call and we can bring your order out to you.
Do you have indoor dining?
- No. We are a take out only establishment. We have no plans to open for indoor dining as we are a temporary ("pop up") restaurant.
Is there anywhere to sit and enjoy my meal nearby?
- Yes! We have two tables (each accommodating 2 people) located on our patio. These tables are for your comfort and enjoyment but please note that tables are self service and all ordering must be done online.
- Findlay Market (located across the street) also has many public tables for dining.
Do you have delivery?
- No, we do not offer delivery. If you are interested in a large order, delivery may be available for an additional cost.
Do you have gluten free bread?
- No, we do not offer gluten free bread at this time.
What is "Bear" sauce?
- "Bear" sauce is our version of a "Mac" or "Thousand Island" style sauce. It is delicious, that's all you need to know.
I have food allergies, what can I order?
- If you have any specific questions about our menu or ingredients, give us a call at (513) 263-6893 or shoot us an email, email@example.com
I am interested in a large/ catering order, how can I get more information?
- Email us! Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer anything "off menu" or "custom" for a large order?
- Yes! Whether you have a specific idea or aren't sure what you want, we would love to chat. We can accommodate a multitude of different requests including (but not limited to): sandwich lunch packages, custom dinner kits and large format catering drop off. We are so excited to help you execute your vision for your event and would love to know more. Reach out at email@example.com
Do you offer private dining or onsite cooking?
- No. Until our entire team has been vaccinated, we will not offer any in person services. All of our large/specialty orders are pick up or drop off only.
Need the goods?
Looking to place a take out order for 10 or more?
Shoot us an email at:
We'll hook it up.
The well being of our staff and guests are our #1 priority.
In addition to following the CDC, federal, state and local government guidelines, we have instituted extra measures to ensure that we provide the highest level of safety possible.
Listed here are just a few of the precautions we are currently taking:
- All employees, guests, vendors, delivery personnel, (or any other visitors) are required to wear a face mask at all times when inside the building. (Face mask must meet CDC guidelines and be fully covering the nose and mouth).
- Only one guest/group are permitted inside at any given time.
- When queuing outside the restaurant, guests are expected to maintain a 6 feet distance from one another.
- We are accepting online or over the phone orders only and guests are strongly encouraged to use no-contact payment (either through our online ordering platform or via credit card over the phone).
- Guest access to the building is limited to the entryway and physical barriers have been set in place to separate staff and guests.
- There are no guest bathrooms at this time.
- Our restaurant is well stocked with hand sanitizer for guest and staff use.
- Staff are required to wear gloves when handling any ready-to-eat foods (including packaged items such as bags of chips) and when preparing beverages, packing orders or handling any other items that will not be sanitized before being sold to guests.
- We have a zero physical contact policy for all staff members.
- All surfaces and high touch points inside the restaurant are sanitized at the beginning and end of every day and during service.
- Employees are required to alert their manager if they are experiencing any symptoms of the Covid-19 virus and will be required to stay home from work. Any employee displaying symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Immediately upon notice of suspected or confirmed case/ exposure by any of our staff members, we will commence with “Covid-19 Response Checklist” (laid out in the Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures addendum to the employee handbook.)
*Click HERE for a PDF of our full Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures
ESSC is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our team and our guests. We work hard to ensure you feel relaxed, respected and secure in your decision to dine with us.