Hot Takes. Cold Cuts.
We did all the heavy lifting so you wouldn't have to.
Includes an entree, two sides and dessert!
Simply pre-order online, pick up anytime after 11 AM!
Offerings change weekly and can be ordered up to 2 weeks in advance.
Now you can crack a crispy boy, kick back, and watch "Wayne's World" for the 100th time.
Click HERE to order.
InfoGet Directions to Elm St Social Club via Google Maps
Monday + Tuesday
Wednesday - Saturday
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We are a take out only restaurant.
*we are a small team and may be helping another customer when you call*
*for the fastest service, order online HERE*
NOW that's what I call music!
Party on with the Elm St Social Club Playlist.
Chef & Owner
- Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
- Education: Wake Forest University
- Years in the Game: 8
- Previous Teams:
- Washington, DC- 1789, Iron Gate, Rose’s Luxury
- Cincinnati, OH- Boca
- Karaoke Song: End of the Road (Boyz II Men)
- Desert Island Sandwich: Reuben
- Perfect Album: MBDTF / Channel Orange / Acid Rap
- Specialty: Perfectly-Cooked Frozen Pizza
- Celebrity You’d Trade Lives With: Dave Chappelle, Nyjah Huston
- Likes: Fried Calamari, Negronis, Key Changes
- Hot Takes: “Ketchup is the most overrated condiment in the world.” / “Friends is not a good, funny, or interesting TV show.”
Family Meal Chef
- Hometown: Olney, MD
- Education: University of Rochester, Culinary Institute of America
- Years in the Game: 11
- Previous Teams:
- New York, NY- Colicchio and Sons
- Washington, DC- Founding Farmers, Ris, 1789, Rose’s Luxury, Rappahannock Oyster Bar, Emilie’s
- Karaoke Song: I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys)
- Desert Island Sandwich: Hot Pastrami on Rye with Deli Mustard
- Perfect Album: Pinkerton (Weezer), For Emma (Bon Iver), Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads)
- Specialty: Trader Joe’s Potstickers
- Celebrity You’d Trade Lives With: Paul Newman
- Likes: Playing Golf, Watching Golf, Thinking About Golf; Noodle Soups
- Hot Takes: “The Beatles are overrated”/”Pho is better than ramen and it’s not even close”
Creative Director & Pastry Chef
Co-Founder of Baker’s Against Racism
- Hometown: Minneapolis, MN
- Education: French Culinary Institute
- Years in the Game: 10
- Previous Teams:
- New York, NY- Colicchio & Sons, Eleven Madison Park
- Washington, DC- Fiola, Pineapple and Pearls, All Purpose, Emilie’s
- Karaoke Song: Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler)
- Desert Island Sandwich: Sabich (IYKYK)
- Perfect Album: Rumors (Fleetwood Mac)
- Specialty: Annie’s White Shells with Tuna and Peas
- Celebrity You’d Trade Lives With: Miss Piggy
- Likes: Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cakes, Miller High Life, Decorating Gingerbread Houses
- Hot Takes: “People who say that Red Velvet Cake is their favorite cake are liars. Really they just like the name and cream cheese frosting.”
Need the goods?
Looking to order for 10 or more?
Shoot us an email at:
We'll hook it up.
The well being of our staff and guests are our #1 priority.
In addition to following the CDC, federal, state and local government guidelines, we have instituted extra measures to ensure that we provide the highest level of safety possible.
Listed here are just a few of the precautions we are currently taking:
- All employees, guests, vendors, delivery personnel, (or any other visitors) are required to wear a face mask at all times when inside the building. (Face mask must meet CDC guidelines and be fully covering the nose and mouth).
- Only one guest/group are permitted inside at any given time.
- When queuing outside the restaurant, guests are expected to maintain a 6 feet distance from one another.
- We are accepting online or over the phone orders only and guests are strongly encouraged to use no-contact payment (either through our online ordering platform or via credit card over the phone).
- Guest access to the building is limited to the entryway and physical barriers have been set in place to separate staff and guests.
- There are no guest bathrooms at this time.
- Our restaurant is well stocked with hand sanitizer for guest and staff use.
- Staff are required to wear gloves when handling any ready-to-eat foods (including packaged items such as bags of chips) and when preparing beverages, packing orders or handling any other items that will not be sanitized before being sold to guests.
- We have a zero physical contact policy for all staff members.
- All surfaces and high touch points inside the restaurant are sanitized at the beginning and end of every day and every hour during service.
- Employees are required to alert their manager if they are experiencing any symptoms of the Covid-19 virus and will be required to stay home from work. Any employee displaying symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Immediately upon notice of suspected or confirmed case/ exposure by any of our staff members, we will commence with “Covid-19 Response Checklist” (laid out in the Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures addendum to the employee handbook.)
*Click HERE for a PDF of our full Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures
ESSC is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our team and our guests. We work hard to ensure you feel relaxed, respected and secure in your decision to dine with us.